Secret British Army hit squad posed as dustmen and meths drinkers to 'shoot and kill unarmed IRA suspects'
- Soldier said the people he killed were hardened criminals not innocents 'we were hunting down hardcore baby-killers'
- Former members of the Military Reaction Force (MRF) have revealed that they wore disguises as they tracked down potential terrorists in Belfast
- The unit, which was disbanded in 1973, would allegedly patrol west Belfast around the clock and would shoot suspected IRA members
- Ministry of Defence has referred disclosures to police
- Allegations made in BBC Panorama programme, Britain's Secret Terror Force, to air tonight
PUBLISHED: 08:26, 21 November 2013 | UPDATED: 14:44, 21 November 2013